If you are a property owner and object to your assessment, see the Wisconsin Department of Revenue website for information on filing an objection form at least 48 hours before the Board of Review meeting with the Village Clerk.

Objection to Real Property Assessment

PA-105 Agent Authorization 

Objection Form for Personal Property